Catering and Hospitality Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||ButlerHotel ButlerEvent ButlerCatering ButlerEvent StaffWaiterWine WaiterHost|
- Our client is recruiting a Catering and Hospitality Assistant to work alongside Head Chef and Events Manager
One of the world’s leading commercial art galleries, represents a selection of renowned international artists across a programme of Contemporary, Impressionist and Pop Art exhibiting at its flagship locations in London.
Reporting to the CEO, the Catering and Hospitality Assistant will ensure that the hospitality needs of clients and senior staff are met with the utmost care and attention, reflecting our brand through excellent service. Patience and flexibility to assist a variety of senior stakeholders are key to this role, along with an ability to prioritise and a can-do, welcoming approach to all.
· Serve senior management on an as-requested basis to ensure they have their hospitality and catering needs met
· Serve clients in the gallery, ensuring that requests for catering are met in a timely and exemplary manner;
· Lead service for senior management during in-gallery events such as private views and dinners
· Assist the Chef in any kitchen tasks he requires, including but not limited to:
o Set-up or clear- up for the staff lunch service
o Assisting in food preparation
o Providing cover in the lounge catering space during busy times to support the chef
Food preparation Level 1
High standard of English
Discretion and presentation of a very high standard
Attention to detail
A genuine love of service
A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a high-end restaurant/hotel/other hospitality setting
Beneficial but not essential:
Butler experience preferred
Unless otherwise specified a minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required to receive the advertised rate of pay
Randolphs is an employment agency and employment business authorised to advertise the role on behalf of our client